Everyone loves to have a lush green and a beautiful lawn that has a lovely sod or turf surface to show. But the thing is, it is not easy to maintain the health of your green turf as it is exposed to the elements as well as to extreme weather.
So the best thing to do is to call the experts for sod McAllen Texas so that they can take care of the grass, install it and maintain it whenever needed.
If you are making a new garden in your yard and you want the sod or the turf to be installed, calling the professionals for this purpose would be the best, if you do not want your money to go wasted.
But if you are confident that your money will not be wasted and you can handle it, then you can install it on your own.
If you are looking for some helpful tips for the installation of the best sod in your yard, then this is the post that will help you for sure. Here you are going to take a look at the tips for this case.
- Be sure to choose the best sod according to your soil. Not every soil is similar one; each land has different needs for water and fertilizer. Based on the needs of the soil, the most suitable type of sod is chosen.
- When you have to buy the sod in the next step, be sure to buy the highest quality sod so that it grows perfectly and your money does not go wasted.
- Once you have bought the sod, lay it down quickly and do not wait it out. Because it is the major precaution that you need to take for the sod, lay it down quickly.
- If you have a large area to be covered by the sod, be careful to keep watering the patching that has been laid down already. If you will not water the sod in time, it might get into the transplantation shock and could go wilted.
- Another thing to make sure of is to pack the sod perfectly so that there are no empty spaces between the patches of the soil. Packing the sod perfectly is also something very important for you.
- There is no need to fertilize the sod for up to sixty days. Let it stay there for a while and when it has grown well, only then use the fertilizer at that time. 1